Wednesday, August 15, 2012

greek love. chobani soho.


It's finally happened!  
A non-frozen gourmet yogurt shop with the most delicious creations.
Up until about six months ago, I was under the impression that I didn't like yogurt, 
but after giving Chobani a try, I am hooked!  
I eat at least 2 a day.  It's like dessert that's good for you.

So naturally when I heard that Chobani was opening up shop, I was dying to try it.  

I went in this afternoon for a quick breakfast snack.  The staff there was so friendly and I was more then impressed with my selection.  I'm a sucker for fresh figs & honey (walnuts not so much) but I ordered it as is.  It was AMAZING!  Everything about it was to die for and it was only $4..  I'm definitely going back, and going back often.  

image via serious eats

Fig + Walnut
(Turkish Figs, Walnuts and Honey)
I only tried one, but have high hopes for the others.


images via Chobani Soho

image via serious eats


No comments:

Post a Comment