Wednesday, January 11, 2012

white hot blonde.

My hair has been growing out for a couple of months now, and I was starting to get used to the idea of going back to a more normal hair color.  My natural color is a strawberry blonde, but after looking at these pictures I'm not so sure I should.  Plus it's not that hard to color my hair... still moderately damaging but very manageable.  These girls are hot. 

abbey lee :)

kate.






so good. 





anja konstantinova.

anja konstantinova.

abbey lee.

siri tollerod

siri tollerod


me from the summer with fresh roots.


 

If you are platinum, and are blessed with fair hair like me, 
you can use dry shampoo to add a little white powder and lighten up the roots in between salon visits.  

My two favorites are:
 Klorane Dry Shampoo at Ulta.com for $17.99
(sometimes the nozzel is a little faulty, but they normally replace it without question)
Bumble & Bumble white hair powder spray at Sephora.com for $35
   

No comments:

Post a Comment