Monday, October 18, 2010

moisturize.





I know that I can be a little bit dramatic... but I am being dead serious when I say that this lotion changed my life. I first discovered it when I was a taking a ceramics class in college and any moisture that I had left in my hands was sucked out by the clay... plus the seasons were changing... it was really awful.

There really is nothing as good as this stuff. You only need a pea size amount and it absorbs quickly and isn't greasy at all... plus if you have excess on your hands, you can run it through your hair to get rid of static (but just a little). Seriously buy this if you get dry, cracked skin in the winter. It costs like $7 at Duane Reade which is stupid, but I think most other places it costs around $4.



Nivea kiss of shine gloss, is really great for moisturizing too. Not sticky at all and has a really great shine. It's perfect for over lipstick too. Costs about $4 at any drugstore.

Rosebud salve is another great gloss for the colder months but since it's in a pot you have to stick you're finger in it, and I'm over that. But still a great product. Costs about $6 at Sephora or Urban Outfitters.


No comments:

Post a Comment